City: San Sebastian – SPAIN
Application market: Field robotics
TECNALIA is the first privately funded applied research and technological development centre in Spain and one of the leading such centres in Europe.
FROM TECHNOLOGY TO MARKET
We offer a different business perspective: because we create solutions in co-operation with companies to provide value through technology. Competitive solutions which transform and help businesses grow, while at the same time improve the future of our companies and society.
Our work is supported by experience and expertise through research excellence and offering comprehensive solutions. We research to overcome challenges faced by mankind, connected to the world and with global presence.
Products and Services @Innorobo
TECNALIA presents two innovations:
- The develops dual arm applications for robots – DuAlmWorker
- CableCrane use case : pick and place of heavy steel plates (6m x 2m, 5T) for automatic loading and unloading of plasma cutting machines in a workshop
- May 18 in the morning, CableCrane: from Cable-based robotics research prototype to Industrial product -> Presented by Jean Baptiste Izard. (TECNALIA)
- May 18 in the morning, Dual-arm robotics planning and control for Industrial applications -> Presented by Damien Sallé (TECNALIA)
Tittle Conference for Open Stage
- May 16 in the morning: Robot Versatility and Autonomy as a Key enabler for Flexibility in Advanced Manufacturing. Presented by Damien Sallé (TECNALIA)