Recruitment BALYO : Project Manager Germany (m/f)
The demand for automated industrial trucks is growing steadily. Linde Material Handling and robotics specialist Balyo have entered into a strategic partnership in February 2015.
With this cooperation, Linde MH intensifies its activities in the field of robotic industrial trucks, while Balyo aims to achieve a significant market penetration for its innovative technological solutions. The two companies collaborate in development, manufacture and sales under the umbrella of “Linde robotics”, which is expected to extend Linde MH’s solution expertise in this field. Robots driven by Balyo´s exclusive technology will be integrated in standard Linde warehouse products with very advanced security solutions.
A comprehensive software suite ensures a full integration in the warehouse environment.
- Support to the Business Development and close cooperation with the Business Development
- Manager of Linde MH
- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Management of customer relationships and project partners
- Preparation and documentation of customer specification according to the Balyo standard
- Use of the Balyo Project Management Standard (BPMS) to manage the various projects
- Management of internal project tasks: development manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team of two to three Balyo employees plus cross-functions (R&D, production, purchasing) and subcontractors
- Engineering Master´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or computer science
- 3 to 8 years of experience in complex Industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics)
- Entrepreneurship, open to work in the field, leadership and autonomy, team spirit
- Strong communications skills
- Broad technical understanding, e.g. mechatronics, electronics, industrial software development
- Profound French or English language skills
- Willingness to travel frequently (approx.. 2 days per week) within Germany and to the French HQ of Balyo