Recruitment BALYO : Field Engineer Germany (M/F)
The demand for automated industrial trucks is growing steadily. Linde Material Handling and robotics specialist Balyo have entered into a strategic partnership in February 2015. With this cooperation, Linde MH intensifies its activities in the field of robotic industrial trucks, while Balyo aims to achieve a significant market penetration for its innovative technological solutions. The two companies collaborate in development, manufacture and sales under the umbrella of “Linde robotics”, which is expected to extend Linde MH’s solution expertise in this field.
Robots Driven by Balyo´s exclusive technology will be integrated in standard Linde warehouse products with very advanced security solutions. A comprehensive software suite ensures a full integration in the warehouse environment.
The first joint customer projects are expected to start end of 2016.
- Preparation of installation settings (code development, parameters, etc…)
- Test plan preparation: Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Proceed the tests for the Factory Acceptance Test at Balyo
- Installation on customer site (map creation, path/routes drawing, communication tests, …)
- Test and validation of the entire solution during a Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and commissioning
- Regular reporting to the project manager of the set-up progress
- Train end-user customer
- Engineering Master´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or computer science
- From new graduates to 3 years of experience in complex Industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics)
- Embedded software development skills
- Strong communications skills
- German native or perfectly fluent speaking
- Profound French or English language skills
- Willingness to travel frequently (80% of the time) within Germany and to the French HQ of Balyo