City: Valbonne – FRANCE
Application market: Industry 4.0 / Medical & Health / Field robotics / Technology
QENVI Robotics is a subsidiary of QENVI. QENVI is a service company in the fields of certifications (Quality, Safety, Environment), industrial performance and IT services.
Created in July 2016, the subsidiary QENVI Robotics develops a product resulting from QENVI’s expertise and findings at its customers. The product assembles the expertise of Quality, IT, and robotics by developing a load-bearing follower robot, connected to a mobile application and server software.
Products & Services @Innorobo
QENVI Robotics offers a composed solution:
- A follower robot (following a Smartphone), designed to carry the loads of the user. Upon identification of the user to the robot, the latter will follow it in all its movements
- A mobile stocks management application
- A server software for supervision and analysis
The robot can be separated from the software part, there are two models carrying respectively 30 & 100 kg. The tracking system can be carried out on any chassis.
Examples of use: stock management, order preparation, assistance with shopping, agriculture, hospitals …
Key points of innovation:
- The following solution is patented
- Implementation of the following system on any chassis
- Possibility of interfacing the software with the existing
- The follow of the robot is securised with a unique identifier
- Optimization of the user’s movements
- Simplification, synchronization and security of product and stock datas
- Resolution of the issue of hardship