Where and when
Innorobo takes place in the beautiful city of Paris, France from Tuesday 16 trough Thursday May 18, 2017, at Les Docks de Paris.
50 avenue du Président Wilson
93200 La Plaine Saint-Denis
- May 16th, Tuesday – 9:00 am_6:00 pm
- May 17th, Wednesday – 9:00 am_6:00 pm
- May 18th, Thursday – 9:00 am_5:00 pm
Where to sleep in Paris
The official booking center of Paris Tourist Office – The largest offer of the area: Find your accommodation. From hotels to camping, Paris boasts a wide range of accommodation for all budgets and all tastes.
How to get to Paris and Innorobo?
100 meters from the Porte de la Chapelle, Les Docks de Paris are located on the major highway between Paris and Stade de France.
- Ring road: Porte de la Chapelle Exit
- From Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG): A1 Highway to Porte de la Chapelle, Exit N°2, then up to St Denis/La Plaine/Stade de France by national road N1 (enter The Docks of Paris by n°50 Avenue du Président Wilson).
- From Paris Orly Airport: A106 Highway to Porte d’Italie. Up to Porte d’Aubervilliers (enter The Docks of Paris by n°45 Avenue Victor Hugo in Aubervilliers)
- Car park : on site, 900 spaces
BY SUBWAY: Front Populaire station (line 12, n°1 exit Léon Blum-Magasins Généraux)
BY RER (underground railway):
- RER B: La Plaine/Stade de France station
- RER D: Stade de France/St Denis station
BY BUS: BUS 239, Netsquare stop
VELIB (bike-sharing): Stations in the Docks de Paris