Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems
City: Verrieres-Le-Buisson – FRANCE
Industry 4.0 / Medical & Health / Field robotics / Smart Cities / Smart Home / Technology
Panasonic Automotive and Industrial Systems Europe (PAISEU) is a company that provides unparalleled expertise to leading car manufacturers, industrial customers and OEMs. It researches, develops, manufactures and supplies key electronic components, devices and modules up to complete solutions across a broad range of industries; and provides production equipment which builds the manufacturing lines of global corporations. Globally, Panasonic’s Automotive and Industrial Systems company is responsible for over one third of Panasonic’s overall revenue.
Products & Services @Innorobo
Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Europe will showcase its latest technology lineup for Robotics.
As a supplier for industrial components and solutions, Panasonic will be highlighting industry-leading innovations — including 3D scanning, thermal management solution, Energy for Robotic, sensors, wireless connectivity but also a demonstration of exoskeleton solution … — that provide increased efficiency and reliability for a wide range of applications.
Panasonic Electric Works
Panasonic automation products mean “one-stop shopping” for machine and factory as well as building automation. This begins with programmable logic controls, process visualization and IT technologies as well as user-friendly software used for programming or parameterization. These systems are complemented by motion control solutions, sensors, machine vision and laser marking systems, code readers and other factory automation components.
- A new performance class of innovative sensor technology: throughbeam and retroreflective types, reflective sensors and optical fiber photoelectric sensors, laser and eddy current, contact analog sensors
- Lidar for obstacles detection using 3D Laser Radar sensor
- Grid eye sensor for human detection using Infra Red Temperature sensor
- Wireless Connectivity to enter the IoT world
- Energy Capacitor for very fast recharge and long life
- Batteries solutions used in a wide range of applications
- Assist Suit demonstration – our exoskeleton that helps users perform manual labor in a range of worksites
- Innovative PLCs: compact programmable controllers with little space requirement which are suitable for many basic tasks up to high-end PLCs.