You are a firm or a public community.
You are wondering how robotics can provide solutions to your current challenges.
Our Flipped Pitch Session is designed for you.
THE RIGHT PEOPLE. THE IDEAS YOU NEED. TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM
How does it work?
You are an industrial group, in robotics or another field.
You pitch your real-life business and/or technology challenges to robotics experts eager to offer viable solutions.
You select the option that’s right for you:
- Open central stage : any Innorobo Event visitor or exhibitor can attend
- Private stage: we curate a selection of expert roboticists and relevant thought leaders, signing NDA when necessary, discretion assured
What are the benefits?
For “pitchers”:Economies of time and scale: create an agile “dream-team” of roboticists to home in on your problem right away
- Live demonstration: show your challenges in vivo. On the factory floor, in your warehouse, showroom or field. Spark design thinking to inspire innovation
- Real-time insights and feedback concerning your challenge, as well as qualified contacts with seasoned experts, and a preview of potential solutions
- Discretion assured, by request, thanks to the Private option
For technical solutions and robotics companies:
- A “one-stop shop” to save time and energy. Meetings with selected “hot” leads that can bring new business opportunities and inspire innovations.
- Face-to-face collaboration instead of virtual teamwork. It’s all about people and tangible demonstrations
Technology Workshops & Tech’Talks
- Technology Workshops: To develop your know-how on a specific topic, talk with your fellow professionals, propose improvements and more.
- In meeting rooms, by registration only and subject to availability
Innorobo 2017, Collaborative Robotics Workshop: safety & security
Tech’Talks: can’t-miss talks by experts on topics that invite the audience to contribute to the debate. Held on the Central Stage in the exhibition area.