We’re Rewiring to better serve the robotics community, focusing on real-life needs and solutions
A 100% BtoB event: 3 whole days dedicated to business and networking
3 central stages : to demonstrate innovations live to Innorobo attendees
Call for Innovation open to all types of organizations with “impact scale” criteria inspired by the Nesta Foundation’s Standards of Evidence.
A Flipped Pitch Session, public or private stage
A 6,000 sq. m. exhibition space
You are a firm or a public community.
You are wondering how robotics can provide solutions to your current challenges.
Our Flipped Pitch Session is designed for you.
THE RIGHT PEOPLE. THE IDEAS YOU NEED. TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM
How does it work?
You are an industrial group, in robotics or another field. You attend Innorobo 2017 as a visitor or as an exhibitor.
You pitch your real-life business and/or technology challenges to robotics experts eager to offer viable solutions.
You select the option that’s right for you:
- Open central stage : any Innorobo Event visitor or exhibitor can attend
- Private stage: we curate a selection of expert roboticists and relevant thought leaders, signing NDA when necessary, discretion assured
What are the benefits?
For “pitchers”:Economies of time and scale: create an agile “dream-team” of roboticists to home in on your problem right away
- Live demonstration: show your challenges in vivo. On the factory floor, in your warehouse, showroom or field. Spark design thinking to inspire innovation
- Real-time insights and feedback concerning your challenge, as well as qualified contacts with seasoned experts, and a preview of potential solutions
- Discretion assured, by request, thanks to the Private option
For technical solutions and robotics companies:
- A “one-stop shop” to save time and energy. Meetings with selected “hot” leads that can bring new business opportunities and inspire innovations.
- Face-to-face collaboration instead of virtual teamwork. It’s all about people and tangible demonstrations
Innovation: everybody’s involved!
…to solve human challenges
Innorobo launches a Call for Robotics Innovations!
Time has come to promote advances in robotics technology that make a concrete contribution to sustainable humankind. Following start-ups, the competition is now open to any kind and size of organization that will be awarded during the event. The prize will be selected by the winner among several possibilities.
Rules and criteria have been inspired by 2 NGOs:
- The Millennium Project: to define the current top 15 Global Challenges we have to face as human beings.
- Standard of Evidence of Nesta: that enables the impact of innovations to be measured at a pace and approach that is appropriate to their individual development.
-> Application closing: February, 17th at midnight.
Location - Dock de Paris Exhibition Center
50, Avenue Président Wilson, La Plaine St Denis 93200
Built in 1907, the first modern docks in Paris are a testament to the history of industry
A revamped floor plan, linking 3 exhibition halls (1,500, 1,600 and 3,200 sq. m.)
A great venue for a 100% BtoB exhibition
Clear signage: from public transportation, between and within the buildings
Catering facilities in every exhibition hall