City : Nogent Sur Marne – FRANCE
Application Market: Industry 4.0 / Technology
EURLAB – European Robotic LABoratoy
EURL AB is dedicated to all people interested in robotics: teachers, students, “makers”, schools and companies .
EURLAB was created by three european schools as an ERASMUS+ Project funded by European Commission:
- Lycée Louis Armand in Nogent sur Marne, a French Technical High School specialized in Computer Aided Design, Electricity, Robotics and Mechatronics.
- Heinz Nixdorf Berufskollegin Essen, a German Technical High School specialized in Electronics, Automation, IT, Mechatronics, Programming and Software Engineering.
- ITI AM in Cosenza, an Italian Technical High School specialized in Programming, Networking and Robotics.
Products and Services @Innorobo
EURLAB is a multi-dimensional space for Robotics and its associated technologies:
A. Digital space, www.eurlab.org, of open source teaching materials for students, teachers and makers for learning, creating and testing robotic systems:
- Mind maps of robotic experiments with teaching materials: courses, videos, 3D animations, CAD files, programs;
- EURLAB matrix: Skills/robotic experiments;
- Teacher Kit with teaching methods and organizations;
- Maker Kit with methods and guides;
- Virtual laboratory to test its programs, connected to the robotic systems present in the physical laboratories (the Labs).
B. Physical spaces (the Labs) for collaborative learning and creation:
- Provide robotic workshops for students and teachers
- Serving as models for FabLab receiving Makers
- Host robotic systems that can be controlled by the virtual lab.
C. Digital platform for collaborative design and simulation of robotic systems:
- Enables collaborative design (design of robotic systems)
- Allows simulations (virtual tests) of robotic systems
- Allows the creation of parts, carried out by rapid prototyping (3D printing, laser cutting, …)
- Robot kits with the open source learning content
- Robotics projects: Rescue Drone; Teleoperated arm and Music Bot.
- videos on workshops organized with students showing the teaching method.
What is innovative in EURLAB:
- The new way to learn Robotics using innovative pedagogical methodologies
- The opportunity to have a complete experience in the development of robotic systems: creating, designing, programing, manufacturing, testing.
- The use of virtual lab connected to distributed systems like in Industry 4.0.