Innorobo is the only event in Europe
100% dedicated to robotics and disruptive innovations!
in PARIS from 24 to 26 May 2016
Curious? Experience Innorobo 2015:
- If you love robots you'll love the hundreds of new models on display at Innorobo, Europe's biggest robotics exhibition in Lyon in France. [...] There are over 150 exhibitors from countries all over the world at this years event in France.
CBBC / BBC Newsround /
- Beim alljährlichen Gipfeltreffen der künstlichen Intelligenz INNOROBO im französischen Lyon zeigten Roboter aus aller Welt ihr Können: freundlich, praktisch und jederzeit hilfsbereit. Gut 500 Kreaturen aus 20 Ländern ließen die Arme rudern und die Augen rollen.
Deutschland / Euronews /
- The trade show’s general atmosphere is friendly, people walk around, ready to talk to one another, we can notice here and there conversations between researchers and manufacturers, between foreign and French companies. Startups meet big companies and everyone can get information to know if a robot can correspond to the sector it belongs to. People use this opportunity where the atmosphere is open and everyone is available and ready for a real information exchange.
H+ Media Group / Humanoids.io /
- Here you get a flavour of a future where robots live amongst us. You can walk from one end of Innorobo to the other in five minutes – but in that time you will see more innovation packed into a small space than you will ever find in those gigantic shows (MWC and CES).
Rory Cellan-Jones / BBC News /
- According to CNN technology correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones, while the venue may only take five minutes to walk from end to end, the number of technology innovations being showcased here trumps CES and MWC.
Rav De Castro / Cruxialcio.com /
- For the Aéroports de Paris Group, taking part in an event like Innorobo is a way to meet innovative new companies, stay on top of the latest trends and set up partnerships to address our challenges in terms of airport robotization.
Antoine Vigario / Innovation Project Manager – Aéroports de Paris /
- There’s an excitement in the room at the Inside 3D Printing conference today, probably best characterized by the concept that something created today, by someone at this show, could become as transformative as the iPhone in a few years.
- When I dropped by the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo at New York City’s Javits Center, I was struck by how much it has grown in just a year—seemingly doubled in size. It’s good to know that interest among both business and consumers in this young and exciting eld remains high.
- For two days, New York became the center of the 3D-printing world, with some of the industry’s leading companies gathering at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center...
- After years of being lumped in with other maker-oriented technologies, 3D printing finally has its own professional conference, the Inside 3D Printing event.
- You had a lot of people here who were trying to learn about it, thinking it might be a eld they want to move into and you have manufacturers saying that this is the wave of the future.’ The turnout for the two day event showed 3D printing had an “immense future” in Australia...
- Better than estimated, much better than estimated. It’s a great audience. I’ve met personally a lot of people who are coming from the automotive industry, I’ve met people who are coming from construction, and engineering, and design, various things. It’s really nice to see so many people interested in 3Dprinting, especially people we’ve never met before.
Dr. Ingo Ederer / CEO of Voxeljet AG /
- We think it’s surprisingly valuable because of this international audience. We did not estimate so many people by volume to come to this conference. The previous conferences of that kind in Germany have had a third or a quarter of the audience so far.
Read our news
In this issue of our newsletter: Iconic Robotics & 3D Printing Technologies Innorobo and Inside 3D Printing Paris: Showcase your innovations! Iconic Robotics & 3D Printing Technologies Delta Equipement Large 3D Printer: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF or FDM) Double extruders 3D printer Big build area : 1 meter x 1 meter x 0,5 meter Layer resolution down to 70 microns Open Source
In this issue of our newsletter: 3D Printing, the Age of Reason - Bertier Luyt, CEO, Le Fabshop 3D Printing: A new industrial revolution is coming - Yves Daunas, CEO, Delta Equipement The Future of Artificial Intelligence - Théophile Gonos, Président, A.I.Mergence The future of sensors in robotics - Ákos Dömötör, CEO, OptoForce Multi-beam sensors broaden the horizon
Innorobo’s promises: "Here you get a flavour of a future where robots live amongst us. You can walk from one end of Innorobo to the other in five minutes – but in that time you will see more innovation packed into a small space than you will ever find in those
In this issue of our newsletter: Call for startups: deadline extended until January 20.! You are not a startup? Find your business partners at Innorobo! Inside 3D Printing: call for speakers! Welcome to our first Inside 3D Printing exhibitors: eSUN, Hoganas and Stratasys ! Startups : deadline extended until January 20th! This call encourages young companies from all
Our speakers join us to wish the best for robotics! Keep making the world a better place with us, Catherine, Beryl, Jade, Hélène & Jing And still in the news: ► The Call for startups - until January 15th! We are looking for start-ups in the fields of Robotics & IoRT (Internet of Robotics Things), but also
In this issue of our newsletter: We are happy to launch our 4th Call for robotics & IoRT startups! You are not a startup? Participate in Innorobo, book your booth and take advantage of the Early Bird discount until December 31! * Back from IREX--- *See terms and conditions in the individual booth offer
- #Mathworks: Mission On Mars Robot Challenge 2016 - finals at @Innorobo! https://t.co/c366AGtJIX #RaspberryPi #Arduino #Simulink #matlab
- about 1 hour ago
- RT @skrobocenter: Интервью @abulaphia сайту @TheDisruptory https://t.co/AKynz1opkH
- about 1 hour ago
- An Interview with Albert Yefimov (@abulaphia ), Head of @skrobocenter #SKrobotics
- 3 hours ago
- RT @abulaphia: short interview on disruptive robotics in #skrobotics https://t.co/oe15tYmM06
- 4 hours ago
- RT @MATLAB: Control a @Sphero from MATLAB! Read sensors, change colors, move it around & more! Download the connectivity package https://t.…
- 13 hours ago
- RT @laur_va: Looking forward to show this @Innorobo and the #MATLAB Expo in Paris... Surprise... https://t.co/vC9W06ipTG
- 13 hours ago
- RT @laur_va: Video from "Mission on Mars" #Robot Challenge!
Competition is back in 2016 @Innorobo https://t.co/qrADOXB5IL https://t.co/OGQ…
- 15 hours ago
- Iconic #Robotics & #3DPrinting Technologies @LeFabshop" title="https://t.co/VXYQE6A4V9
@LeFabshop" target="_blank" >https://t.co/VXYQE6A4V9
@LeFabshop @OptoForceLtd @AI_Mergence @_TheConstruct_ @stereolabs3D
- 18 hours ago
- Les technologies emblématiques de la #robotique et de l' #Impression3D: https://t.co/8X2VpmYbuI
@OptoforceLtd @LeFabshop @ai_mergence
- 19 hours ago
- RT @Inside3DPrint: Join us in #Paris as we partner with @Innorobo - Europe's largest #robotics event! https://t.co/q0do2dwpRj https://t.co…
- 20 hours ago
Our international robotic partners: