Discover the 25 semi-finalist of our Call for startups!
The choice was hard and heart-breaking – but here we are, the 25 semi-finalists! In just two weeks, we will know the name of the 5 finalists you will meet at Innorobo. Remember : these 5 finalists will be provided a booth in the exhibition hall, free of charge, in order to demonstrate their robotics solutions. Their travel expenses will also be covered, and they will pitch in front of our investor panel!
- airboxlab: Foobot is a smart device monitoring your indoor air pollution and guiding you towards healthier living spaces
- Marques Aviation Ltd: The lightweight, solar-powered MA THOR SolarLight can loiter above regions under surveillance for several days
- Stanley Robotics: Stanley Robotics is designing robots that are able to move any cars in order to provide a robotic valet parking everywhere anytime
- Reach Robotics: We are creating the Mecha Monsters; the world’s first gaming robots to make robotics more fun and engaging.
- Ainova Robotics Inc.: J.A.E.S.A – your personal next-generation AI for a price of a coffee!
- Space Leap: B2B delivery of urgent goods with drones.
- Mektron AS: Ultrasound- and Shower #healthCoBot http://vimeo.com/114127983 http://vimeo.com/103729463 The Future Of Health Care!
- OptoForce: We make robots feel – just as you do with your fingers. Just more precisely. Our optical force sensors are robust, compliant and affordable.
- Wulka Drones: Wulka Drones : p. n. [vyːlka dʁon] Start-Up specialized in data analysis on Cloud and aerial imagery by drone for precision agriculture.
- Enova Robotics: Enova Robotics, first company in Africa that manufactures its own-brand robots and develops solutions for various purposes and customers.
- HOLONIX S.R.L.: Holonix is an Italian company specialized in providing integrated solutions for Technological Innovation and Product Lifecycle Knowledge.
- Still Human: Gaia is a design concept, which turns your plants into a companion and gives them independent living skills.
- CNC Design Limited: CNC Design Ltd to accelerate prototyping of two new machines and get them to market.
- Drawn: Galatea was born from a dream : locally produce modern, designed and fully customized pieces of furniture and deco obects.
- Replica Labs: Replica Labs is applying advanced 3D computer vision technology to bring custom fitting directly to consumers using only a smartphone.
- QEYE: QEYE is a smart vision systems integrator for industrial applications and quality control.
- robotbase: World’s First Personal Robot
- Flyability SA: Flyability is developing Gimball, the world’s first collision-tolerant flying robot, easy to pilot and safe to fly close to humans.
- Empire Robotics: Makers of the first commercial jamming gripper for highly agile industrial automation, #VERSABALL.
- VECTEO: The plugin replaces human teaching and optimizes the measuring process cycle time. OCTA works with different robotic cell configurations.
- Haapie S.A.S.: Introducing Haapie-One: man’s best non-human friend! An interactive, social & smart robot helping & entertaining you!
- MagnebotiX: Delicate objects – gentle methods: MagnebotiX microrobotic systems for next generation crystallography with automated crystal harvesting
- ArticaCC: Artica makes creative robotics with and for the open community, fusioning Art and Science.
- rovenso: ROVENSO makes agile robots that preserve human life from hazardous operations such as in nuclear decommissioning and emergency response.
- Maverick Robotics Pvt. Ltd.: BUD-E (Butler Uniquely Designed for the Elderly): a robot designed to help improve the mobility of the elderly by fetching objects for them
If you were a member of our panel – which one would you see on stage and pitching? Tell us in the comments!