Innorobo is the only event in Europe
100% dedicated to robotics and disruptive innovations!
Join July 1 to 3, 2015!
Discover the conference program!
14:00 – 16:00
16:00 – 18h00
9:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 12:00
14:00 – 16:00
16:00 – 18:00
9:00 – 11:00
Get your tickets for the conference and the exhibition hall!
Conference 1 day
Conference 3 days
What’s new in 2015...
- 50% additional exhibition space
- 6 demo pavilions and itineraries organized by field of applications
- A developer space to meet experts in robotics and software operating systems and try them
- 1 Partners and VIP / experts’ lounge to share visions and develop strategic partnerships
- 1 full day on Friday for students and the general public
- A central presentation area with a scaled robot stage for robot shows
... and growing:
- Plenary sessions organized by topics: about 20 conferences over 3 days
- Thematic workshops
- Our call for Start-ups with a larger dedicated area to exhibit their innovations
- Innorobo Capek award
Innorobo 2015 floor plan finally unveiled!
With 50% more space than last year, we are targeting 200 exhibitors. We are happy to welcome two new official foreign delegations : Japan and Singapore!
Discover the exhibitor's list!
Discover the finalists of our Call for startups!
Discover our 5.. wait, 6 (!) finalists: Reach Robotics, Empire Robotics, OptoForce, MagnebotiX, RobotBase and Flyability! Save the date : they will pitch in front of our investor panel, Thursday July 2! Grab your tickets to attend the show!
Read our news
Smart Citizens driving the development of Smart Cities: the latest Smart City technologies on display at Innorobo 2015
Over 200 companies representing the full range of robotics applications (industrial robotics and personal & professional service robotics) will be showing off their know-how at this year’s edition of the Innorobo exhibition. Among these applications, technologies and innovations that meet the challenges faced by smart cities and underpin the projects
Two weeks after we revealed the 25 semi-finalists, our investor panel returned to us with their votes... and we finally have our 5 finalists! Applause for...: Reach Robotics Empire Robotics OptoForce MagnebotiX ex aequo : RobotBase and Flyability Reach Robotics (UK) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uHQMB6WE0 Imagine a game where the real world is the playing field and you can control and evolve
Innorobo’s call for start-ups has just closed and 59 exciting venture projects from 21 countries around the world will now be reviewed by a jury of experts to select the 5 winners, who will pitch to investors at a plenary conference and exhibit free of charge at Innorobo, the international
These startups didn't make it to the semi-finals, but they deserve some visibility as well :-) Meet the 34 challengers ! Rational Robotics : Robots that paint parts automatically! Uses vision No programming needed. InMoov : InMoov is the First 3DPrinted Humanoid Life Size Robot for Scientists, Universities, Schools, Makers, Artists to 3d print and program. Perspective
The choice was hard and heart-breaking - but here we are, the 25 semi-finalists! In just two weeks, we will know the name of the 5 finalists you will meet at Innorobo. Remember : these 5 finalists will be provided a booth in the exhibition hall, free of charge, in order to demonstrate
55 up-and-coming robotics firms from 21 countries worldwide are taking part in Innoecho’s Call for Startups 2015. Judged by a panel of 6 investors from around the globe, the 5 selected companies, each in business for less than 5 years, will be given a free booth at Innorobo 2015. Innoecho, the
- #Innorobo #Exhibitor: Discover @ApexDynamicsFr, the world leader manufacturer for helicoidal gear planetary gears. http://t.co/mHGWZOo7Ra
- 3 hours ago
- #Innorobo #Exhibitors: Take a look at AKEO Plus. Collaborative robots and #Robotic Control! http://t.co/yg9LeIs4fn http://t.co/wZEGfVqx8E
- 5 hours ago
- #Innorobo #Exhibitors: @AdeptTechnology France will demonstrate the #mobile #robot Lynx!
>> http://t.co/QrBVPcoych http://t.co/aPx86OGtdp
- 7 hours ago
- #Innorobo #Exhibitors: @active8robots will demonstrate the Baxter Robot, @NaoRobot and a great 10DOF #robotic hand!
- 8 hours ago
- RT @StillHumanRobot: We need your vote to win this contest! Only one second! thanks ;)
#robot" target="_blank" >https://t.co/52D9ARyIhL
#robot #innovation #stillhu…
- 9 hours ago
- RT @Robotiq_Inc: See the Robotiq hand in Harvard video on the future of robotics Video : https://t.co/z4uwTElDqY @Innorobo @Harvard”“@Monta…
- How I did on Twitter this week: 24 New Followers, 25 Mentions, 16.3K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via http://t.co/cPfERzBBA1
- RT @BlueFrogRobotic: Are you ready to adopt the first real companion robot ? #adoptbuddy @SYROBO0 @kickstarter @Innorobo @therobotreport h…
- 2 days ago
- #FrenchTech : MIP Robotics récompensé pour son service de Robotique « On-Demand »" http://t.co/xc2i4Psswg
- 3 days ago
- RT @RethinkRobotics: Manufacturing Innovation: a blog post from Rethink's COO, Jim Daly - http://t.co/bzlsbGzEzQ http://t.co/fpd7ojaFL7
- 3 days ago